This short 2 hour Fire Safety Awareness course is a must have for all staff regardless of their job or sector they work in. Amongst other things, in this course you will learn how to prevent fire from starting, what you should do if you hear a fire alarm, what action you should take if you discover a fire, and how to call the fire services. You will gain vital knowledge and understanding in the following areas:
- Identify Legislation and Guidelines relating to Fire Safety
- List the Duties and Responsibilities of the Employer and Employees relating to Fire Safety
- Discuss the Fire Tetrahedron
- Identify Fire Hazards, Risks and Preventions, including Evacuation Strategies and PEEP’s
- Classify types of fire, fire extinguishers and other fire safety equipment.
On completion of the course you will receive a certificate of attendance, which will be valid for two years.